Undercover Investigation Arrests Two in Columbia County
In Columbia County an undercover investigation into narcotics violations led to the arrests of two men in Lake City.
SWAT deputies with the Columbia County Sheriff's Office arrested 32-year-old Tony Holley Jr. and 37-year-old Wayne Freeman. Searches inside their homes revealed handguns, marijuana and crack cocaine.
Both men are charged with possession of cocaine and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Deputies are continuing their investigation and say they expect more arrests.
- Crews investigating two house fires in Suwanee County
- Two Men Arrested, 27 Dogs Taken Into Custody During Undercover Operation
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
- Burglar arrested on more than two-dozen charges
- Two arrested for cigarette theft
- Two arrested after allegedly making meth in public park
- Dixie county man arrested for forcing two people to perform lewd acts
- Two men arrest in drug bust
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust
- Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County