Detour in High Springs Starting Monday April 14th
Published April 9th, 2014
Drivers in High Springs will have to make a significant detour next week.
Main Street will be closed at the railroad crossing all week long.
The closure begins Monday, April 14th and the road should be reopened for traffic on the 18th at 6 pm.
The railroad's contractor will remove inactive track from the roadway and replace the sidewalk.
The detour plan has not been finalized yet.
- City of Gainesville's Early Voting Starts Monday
- 14th Annual Toy Run
- One Class at a Time: Meet April Winner Jason Acosta
- High Springs Residents Voice Concerns At Meeting
- Early Voting Starts Monday March 11th
- Early Vote '09 Starts Monday
- Hundreds Gather at a Local Jewish Community Center For The Start Of Passover
- Local Chef Starts Cross-Country Culinary Adventure
- Newberry Schools on High Alert Monday
- Silver Springs Giraffe Dies