Early Voting For Run-Off Election
After the general election failed to determine a winner for one of Gainesville's City Commission seats, early voting is underway for the April 8th run-off election.
Voters can cast their ballots through Saturday.
The city has two early voting sites, the Millhopper branch library and the Supervisor of Elections County administration building office.
Those locations will be open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Newcomers Annie Orlando and Helen Warren are facing off for an at-large city commission seat.
- Poe vs. Skop- City Commission Run-Off Election Tuesday
- District 1 to have run-off election
- Voter turnout raises questions for at-large run-off election
- Early Voting For Gainesville Runoff Election Begins Monday
- Gainesville City Commission runoff election held on April 14
- Warren Defeats Orlando by 127 Votes in Gainesville City Commission Runoff
- Early Voting For Gainesville City Commission
- City of Gainesville's Early Voting Starts Monday
- Runoff Needed in Gainesville City Commission Race
- Ocala City Council Runoff Election