Local Business Owner Expanding After ABC's Shark Tank Success
Published April 4th, 2014
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Local business owner Byron Young stopped by Morning Edition to talk with TV20's Emily Burris about expanding CordaRoy's since appearing on last season's ABC show Shark Tank.
CordaRoy's, which got their start in Gainesville, has been selling beanbag chairs that convert into beds since 1998.
After a successful deal with one of the "Sharks," Lori Greiner, the company is getting ready to open up a bigger location in Gainesville near 34th Street and University Avenue.
You can see how CordaRoy's is doing on a special episode of Shark Tank Thursday, April 10th at 8 p.m. here on WCJB.
For more information visit cordaroys.com
- Local Business Owner on ABC's "Shark Tank"
- ABC's Extreme Makeover in Gainesville
- Billionaire Investor Comes to Gainesville, Throws Entrepreneurs into the "Shark Tank"
- Downtown Business Owners Say Homeless Problem is Out of Control- Who's To Blame?
- Paws On Parole Program Expands
- Online Child Sex Sting Nets 26 Arrests
- 2-year-old Child Drowns After Falling Into Septic Tank
- Measure of Success Part 2: Higher Stakes, Higher Pressure
- "Measure of Success" Part 3: Making It Work
- Measure of Success Part 1: Put It to the Test