Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
MARION COUNTY, Fla. -- A Miami man was arrested in Marion County for a theft in Georgia.
49-year-old Leonardo Reyes-Ning was arrested Monday in connection with stealing two tractor trailers in Georgia.
Marion County Sheriff's deputies got a tip that one of the trailers was at a gas station on Highway 326, and it was found there.
Investigators say the second trailer was found on Highway 441 and being driven by Reyes-Ning.
He was arrested after a traffic stop.
More than $210,000 worth of clothes were found in the trucks.
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Marion county man found shot to death in car
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
- Marion County Man Believed to be Responsible for String of Arsons Arrested