Attorneys Hired to Investigate Ocala Inmate's Death
The attorneys who represented Trayvon Martin's family have called on the US Department of Justice to investigate the death of a state prisoner in Ocala.
LaTandra Ellington was found dead at the lowell correctional institution last Wednesday.
The attorneys say Ellington wrote a letter to her family saying she was being threatened by guards shortly before she was found dead.
She was serving time on a fraud conviction.
- Investigation moves to state attorney's office
- Woman released from jail using other inmate's identity
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo Asks For Inmate's Help In Creating Copy-Cat Murder
- Family Speaks Out on Inmate Death in Ocala
- MCSO investigates suspicious death
- Death row inmate Wayne Doty's request for electric chair is pushed back
- Ocala police chief investigated for harassment accusations
- Ocala man indicted and charged for death of his grandparents
- Ocala Police Find Marijuana Grow House While Investigating Death
- Health Expert Describes Sedative's Side Effects; Police Investigate Boy's Death