School Bus Crash
LAKE BUTLER, Fla. -- A Keystone Heights man has been charged with careless driving after he crashed into a school bus on State Road 100 Monday morning.
Florida Highway Patrol say 19-Year-Old Zachary Coursey's vehicle rear-ended another car that was stopped behind a bus carrying 34 students.
The impact caused the other car to crash into the back of the bus while students were boarding.
One student who was boarding the bus was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
- Driver hurt, kids OK in Lake City school bus crash
- Trucker pleads guilty in school bus crash
- Bradford bus crash
- Driver arrested in school bus crash
- Parents outraged after school bus accident in Marion County
- Middle School Students Stop a Bus from Crashing
- FHP Investigates School Bus Crash in Bradford County
- Marion County School Bus Crash
- 12 Students Hurt in Putnam County School Bus Crash
- Semi Crashes Into School Bus, Injures 10