Update: Missing Amber Alert Boy Found Safe
PALATKA, Fla. -- An AMBER Alert has been cancelled for a missing infant.
Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials issued the alert after one month-old Demarion Hampton went missing Monday. No information about the baby's condition or discovery was immediately available.
- Amber alert update: Four-year-old girl found in Tennessee
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Amber Alert issued for missing Citrus County 1-year-old and 3-year-old
- UPDATE: No charges filed in Putnam shooting death
- Hurricane damage update for Putnam County
- Amber Alert Update
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing Citrus County children
- Two Missing Children Found Safe, Asleep in a Car
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found