Driver hurt, kids OK in Lake City school bus crash
LAKE CITY, Fla. -- 55-year-old Roger Tennant was airlifted to UF Health Shands Wednesday in serious condition after crashing into a school bus. Florida Highway Patrol troopers say Tennant rear-ended the bus as it was stopped on County Line Road Wednesday afternoon around 3 p.m. preparing to unload kids. The impact of the crash pushed Tennant's 2008 Kia Rondo under the bus, and pushed the bus 34 feet down the road.
No one on the bus was hurt. Charges are pending an investigation.
- 12 Students Hurt in Putnam County School Bus Crash
- Child Hurt In Gainesville School Bus Crash
- Driver arrested in school bus crash
- Parents say kids aren't safe with school bus driver
- School Bus Crash
- Trucker pleads guilty in school bus crash
- Car Crash in Lake City
- Lake City woman killed in early morning crash
- Bus Crash Lands 14 Students And Driver In Hospital
- 2 hurt when 'flying car' crashes