Ocala man charged with murder
An Ocala man is in jail charged with the second degree murder in a shooting death over the weekend.
According to the Marion County Sherriff's Office, 29 year old Jason Napier went to the home of his estranged wife and shot a man in the torso.
MCSO says they found the handgun Napier admitted to using in the woods near the crime scene.
The victim's name has not yet been released. Napier is in the Marion County Jail on $75,000 bond.
- Marion County man arrested for murder
- Dixie County man faces murder charges
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges
- Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- Ocala babysitter charged with murder of an 11-month-old baby
- Ocala Man Arrested For Obscene Communication With Minor
- Scammer in Ocala Acting as Driveway Repair Man