Aggravated battery in Palatka
PALATKA, Fl.-- Palatka Police are looking for the man responsible for an aggravated battery incident.
55 year old Willie Anderson of Palatka was struck in the back of the head over the weekend with an object by a male he walked along North 20th Avenue.
At this time it is unknown why anderson was attacked, Anderson sustained a fractured skull as a result of the attack and had to be flown to the Orange Park Medical Center.
- Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
- One Class at a Time: Meet October Winner Joseph Dickens
- Gainesville woman arrested after multiple attacks
- Gainesville woman arrested after firing a gun into an apartment
- Man arrested after severely burning a teenager with hot coffee
- Woman attempts to run over husband and brother-in-law
- One Class at a Time: Meet September 13' Winner Jane Walsh
- One Class at a Time: Meet June Winner Tiffany White
- One Class at a Time: Meet May Winner Angie Doherty