Environmental groups file lawsuit against multi-state pipeline project
Environmental groups filed a lawsuit to strike down a permit that would allow a pipeline to be built through Florida, Alabama, and Georgia.
The lawsuit claims the three permits issued for the Sabal Trail Project failed to consider adverse environmental impacts. The environmental advocates protested outside of a yard in Lake City where pipes for the project are being stored. So far the lawsuit is not having an immediate effect. Spectra Energy, the group of utilities behind the pipeline, say they received federal aproval to proceed with construction.
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Sabal Trail Pipeline protest
- Group protests pipeline
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- Traffic Stop Reveals Multi-State Crime Ring
- Sabal Trail pipeline protesters arrested
- Woman released from Gilchrist County jail after Sabal Trail Pipeline arrest
- 16th arrest at Sabal Trail Pipeline adds more to controversy
- 14 people arrested while protesting the Sabal Pipeline
- Woman Files Lawsuit Against Pharmacy Linked to Meningitis Outbreak