Gainesville woman arrested after multiple attacks
ALACHUA COUNTY, Fla. -- A Gainesville woman is in jail after police say she attacked multiple people.
Roma Moore was charged with 4 counts of aggravated battery on Sunday. Family members say Moore had been smoking crack and drinking all weekend. She tried to attack multiple people with a shard of glass, a knife, a hammer and then a car.
Art Forgey, Alachua Sheriff's Office spokesman said, "Nobody was severely harmed... several scratches, scrapes, torn clothing and all. She had an injury to her hand that required medical attention. However, she was released from the hospital and is currently in jail."
Moore is being held at Alachua County Jail without bail.
- Gainesville woman arrested after firing a gun into an apartment
- Gainesville man in jail after attacking woman with mannequin
- Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Man arrested after severely burning a teenager with hot coffee
- Man arrested after beating on woman's car
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Aggravated battery in Palatka