Marion County man arrested for murder
MARION COUNTY, Fla.-- A Marion County man is facing murder charges after a fight left a man dead.
Detectives responded to a fight at Westwood Mobile Home Park. When deputies arrived on the scene, they found a victim, Justino Vasquez, unconscious and suffering from serious injuries. He was transported to the hospital where he later died. The suspect, 37-year- old Gustavo Martinez is being held at the Marion County jail.
- Mobile home in Marion County on fire
- Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
- Mobile Home Fire Kills Marion County Man
- Man arrested after filming women in a park's restroom
- Man Who Committed Murder Earlier This Month Is Arrested
- Ocala man charged with murder
- Fire in Suwannee County causes major damage to mobile home
- Gainesville man arrested for throwing bricks at home
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Ocala Man Arrested For Obscene Communication With Minor