14 people arrested while protesting the Sabal Pipeline
GILCHRIST COUNTY, Fla. -- 14 people were arrested while they were protesting the Sabal Pipeline on Saturday.
One of the protestors locked himself to a water tanker which prevented the truck from reaching the construction site.
Other protestors were blocking the roadways and standing in the way of other construction trucks.
The pipeline project, which has sparked much controversy in North Central Florida, is expected to be completed by June of next year.
- Group protests pipeline
- Sabal Trail Pipeline protest
- Protesters demonstrate at pipeline construction site
- Sabal Trail pipeline protesters arrested
- Environmental groups file lawsuit against multi-state pipeline project
- Sabal pipeline protesters
- Woman released from Gilchrist County jail after Sabal Trail Pipeline arrest
- 16th arrest at Sabal Trail Pipeline adds more to controversy
- Citrus County Sheriff deputies ID'd Sabal Trial Pipeline Gunman
- Sabal Trail Pipeline protest leads to arrests