Man arrested after severely burning a teenager with hot coffee
CROSS CITY, Fla. -- A Cross City man was arrested after using hot coffee as a weapon after an apparent road rage incident.
The man has been identified as 37-year-old Daniel Stokes.
Stokes reportedly got into an argument with someone in the car in front of him after purchasing a hot coffee at a McDonald's drive thru.
Investigators say that he threw the coffee at the other car, badly burning a teenager's neck and lower back.
Stokes now faces charges of aggravated battery.
- Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation
- Putnam County crossing guard arrested for aggravated battery
- Gainesville woman arrested after multiple attacks
- Gainesville woman arrested after firing a gun into an apartment
- Aggravated battery in Palatka
- Teenager arrested after stolen car crashes
- Lake City Man Arrested after Fatal Hit and Run
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- Man Suffers Severe Burns after an Explosion in his Apartment
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery