Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation
MARION COUNTY, Fla. -- 31-year-old Daniel Decker attempted to escape when deputities raided his residence.
Decker jumped out of a window and tried to jump over a fence when deputies tazed him and arrested him on active warrants from Lake County to Sumter County.
Decker is being charged for domestic battery by strangulation, three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and burglary of an occupied dwelling.
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Pillowcase burglars are facing first degree murder
- Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary
- Aggravated battery in Palatka
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Man arrested on sexual battery charges
- Man arrested after trying to strangle his girlfriend