Putnam County crossing guard arrested for aggravated battery
Interlachen, Fla. - A sheriff's office school crossing guard was arrested for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
Ana Rodriguez, 54, reportedly attacked a man in Interlachen Wednesday afternoon while still in her uniform.
The victim says Rodriguez attacked him with a golf club after she confronted him about a dirk bike she thought he had stolen from her.
The victim says he pulled out a knife to defend himself, but then ran away.
Rodriguez allegedly chases him down and attacked him again. She was later arrested and has been released on a 5-thousand dollar bond.
- Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation
- Gainesville woman arrested after multiple attacks
- Aggravated battery in Palatka
- Another threatening message left at a Putnam County School
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
- Gainesville woman arrested after firing a gun into an apartment
- Man arrested after severely burning a teenager with hot coffee
- Two Crossing Guards Laid to Rest
- Homeless Man Arrested for Battery on a Firefighter
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Battery Charges