Lake City Mayor Charged with DUI
LAKE CITY, Fla. - State troopers that Lake City MAyor Stphen Witt has been charged with DUI follwing a January crash.
Troopers say Witt was parked in a parking lot on Northeast Hernando Avenue when he put his car in gear and got out of the vehicle.
The car went 60 feet foraward, over a curb and ended up in Lake Desoto.
With is charged with DUI and careless driving, with an arraignment scheduled for Marth 30th .
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI
- Man Arrested On Charges of DUI, Assaulting an Officer
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- New policies at Lake City daycare
- FL Bill Targets Sites That Charge To Remove Mugshots
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Car Crash in Lake City
- Accused Rapist Arrested in Lake City
- Lake City Officer Fired