Pillowcase burglar dies from apparent suicide
CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. - A man previously charged with murder and multiple burglaries has died while in custody.
Citrus County jail officials say that Darren Decker died Thursday at Seven Rivers Hospital after an apparent suicide.
Decer was given the title "The Pillowcase Burlar" after he and a woman were dound burglarizing homes and stealing items by stuffing them in pillow cases.
Decker was also indicted on first degree murder charges in December. The circumstances surrounding his death are currently under investigation.
- Pillowcase burglars are facing first degree murder
- 'Pillow Case Burglars' indicted on murder charges
- Two Bodies Found Inside Apartment from Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Man charged for domestic battery by strangulation
- Two arrested in connection with 60 burglaries
- Woman holds up Citrus County bank at closing time
- Car crashes into Citrus County home
- Man from Belleview dies from trailer catching on fire
- Man Dies in Citrus County Stabbing
- Apparent Murder-Suicide Kills 2