More Than Two Decades Later, Superbowl Ring Returned To Rightful Owner
Former San Diego Charger Lance Alworth has gotten his 1971 Super Bowl ring back, 25 years after it was stolen.
The ring was taken from a restaurant in San Diego know for displaying sports memorabilia.
It was reported stolen and investigated as a commercial robbery.
Last month an unidentified person called Alworth about the ring.
The San Diego Sheriff's Department was able to track the ring down and return it to Alworth.
- More Than 60 Dogs Saved from Fighting Ring
- Years Later, One Airman Returned to Service
- Women Videotaped While Tanning for More Than a Decade
- Burglar arrested on more than two-dozen charges
- Two Years Later, Alachua County's Airboat Noise Ordinance Goes Unenforced
- 6 years later, disappearance of Haleigh Cummings remains cold
- Two More Suspects Arrested in Indentity Theft Ring
- Super Bowl Ads
- 5 Super Bowl Ads That Enlist Viewer Help
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances