Jimmy Carter Focusing on China Relations
ATLANTA- Former President Jimmy Carter hosted a forum Monday to focus on improving relations between the United States and China.
Carter wants leaders from both countries to work on a solution to what he says is a global problem.
Carter's organization, The Carter Center, has worked for more than sixteen years to try and improve the relations between the U.S. and China.
- Flu Widespread, California Gets the Chills, and China Capital Pollution Spike.
- United Nations Security Council Calls for Cease Fire
- Jimmy Carter speaks at UF
- Psychiatrist Speaks on Sports-Related Brain Injuries
- Data Breach Affects Two Gainesville Jimmy Johns Locations
- Senate Panel OKs Related "Caylee's Law"
- Two people charged in exploitation case
- China Diplomatic Crisis
- Man Convicted Of Killing Two Relatives Executed
- Top Beaches