Jodi Arias Guilty
After Months of Testimony, Jodi Arias has been convicted of First Degree Murder in the stabbing and shooting of her boyfriend, Travis Alexander, resulting in his death.
Arias was charged in the 2008 killing of Alexander in his Phoenix, Arizona home.
Authorities said Arais planned the attack in a jealous rage. She initially denied her involvement in the murder, then soon claimed that is was two masked intruders that murdered Alexander.
Two years after Arias' arrest, she said she killed Alexander in self defense. Since the verdict, she's been placed on 'Suicide Protocol' after comments she made about her final verdict on a Phoenix television station.
Today the jury will reconvene to decide if Arias' actions were cruel, which will determine whether she's eligible for the death penalty.
- Former NFL Player Pleads Guilty to Heroin Trafficking
- Arias Sentencing Phase of Trial Postponed
- Jury Foreman Says Arias Testimony Didn't Help Her
- Accused Would-Be-Terrorist Pleads Not Guilty in Tampa
- Australian Investment Banker Pled Guilty
- Duclos Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Local Man Pleads Guilty to Dino Smuggling
- Zimmerman Trial: Not Guilty (Video)
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge