Fans Receive Upgrade After Good Deed
PENNSYLVANIA (AP)- A couple on their way to attend a Dave Matthews concert receives 5 star treatment after rescuing the stranded singer himself.
Emily Kraus and her boyfriend were driving to Matthews' concert, when they saw a man stranded on the side of the road and decided to help. To their surprise, it was actually Dave Matthews stranded on the side of the road. He had no cell phone and his bike was broken down.
The fans immediately helped him by hooking his bike on the back on their car and gave him a lift to his concert.
Matthews showed his appreciation to them by upgrading their tickets to the front row, invited them backstage, and treated them to dinner.
The couple says Dave Matthews is just a regular guy and it's an experience they'll never forget.
- Thieves Busted After Pawning Stolen Goods
- Students/Community Honor Victims of 9/11 with "Good Deed" Marathon
- Upset Fan
- 200 Big Macs for Fans
- Marion County Sheriffs Upgrade Stun Guns
- Ocala Principal Receives National Award
- Virginia Senator in Good Condition After Stabbing
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted