Gas Prices Going Down Across the Nation
Whether you drive a gas guzzler or not, it's a good bet you're paying extra attention to prices at the pump if you're on the road.
There's some good news. Right now, prices are going down.
The national average for a gallon of gas is juest below $3.50.
The reason? Gas supply is up, while consumer demand is down.
The cheapest spots are in southern states like Florida and Georgia. You're going to pay the most for gas out West, in states like California.
- Gas Prices Down
- Drivers Are Not The Only Ones Hurting From Gas Prices
- Gas Prices Down Nationwide
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- Tightrope Across Niagra
- Gas Prices Lower
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Natural Gas Spill in Gulf of Mexico
- Hillary Clinton turns down movie role