Gas Prices Down
The average US price of a gallon of gasoline has fallen about eight cents over the past two week.
A survey of gas prices released Sunday says the price of a gallon of regular is $3.60.
Of the citifies surveyed in the lower 48 states, Charleston, SC has the nation's lowest average prince for regular gasoline. Meanwhile, Chicago and and San Diego have the highest.
- Gas Prices Going Down Across the Nation
- Drivers Are Not The Only Ones Hurting From Gas Prices
- Gas Prices Down Nationwide
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed
- Gas Prices Lower
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Natural Gas Spill in Gulf of Mexico
- Hillary Clinton turns down movie role
- Citrus Disease To Increase Prices