Seven Sandusky Victims Finalize Settlements With Penn State University
Pennsylvania- Seven of Jerry Sandusky's victims, including his adopted son, have finalized settlement agreements with Penn State University.
The dollar amounts of the settlements are being kept confidential.
The University, which faces some 30 lawsuits, has set aside 60 million dollars for payouts.
The former Penn State assistant football coach was convicted of 45 counts of child sex abuse.
Sandusky was sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison.
- Penn State Having Hard Time Coming To Terms With Sandusky Case
- Penn St. Trustee: Joe Paterno's Legacy 'Marred'
- JPMorgan expected to pay a $2 billion settlement in Madoff case
- Jury Selection Begins In Sandusky Trial
- Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
- Date Set For Sentencing of Jerry Sandusky
- No New Trial for Jerry Sandusky
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Defense: Sandusky a Victim of Investigators
- Ways to Track St. Nick This Holiday