Study Links Intelligence, Wealth to Google
If you're smart and rich, there's a good chance you use Google.
Those are the findings of a new study released by online advertising company Chitika.
The study found that people who google tend to live in states with high college graduation rates and income.
Chitika's lead researchers say the findings should be taken with a grain of salt, though.
The statistics only provide descriptive results and don't explain the what and why behind the findings.
- CIA Accused Of Spying On US Senate Intelligence Committee
- Santorum's Tax Returns Show Increase in Wealth
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Educators Look for Test to Replace FCAT
- Limbaugh Advertisers Keep Heading for the Exits
- Twitter Seeks Advertisers
- General Motors Pulling out of Facebook Advertising
- Google Enters Video Game Market
- Woman Files Lawsuit Against Pharmacy Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- UF Health Advance Directive Educating Others About End-Of-Life Care