Study Links Intelligence, Wealth to Google
If you're smart and rich, there's a good chance you use Google.
Those are the findings of a new study released by online advertising company Chitika.
The study found that people who google tend to live in states with high college graduation rates and income.
Chitika's lead researchers say the findings should be taken with a grain of salt, though.
The statistics only provide descriptive results and don't explain the what and why behind the findings.
- CIA Accused Of Spying On US Senate Intelligence Committee
- One Class at a Time: Meet October Winner Joseph Dickens
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- 4/8/13 Fitzness Minute: The Morning Mile
- Santorum's Tax Returns Show Increase in Wealth
- Measure of Success Part 1: Put It to the Test
- Measure of Success Part 2: Higher Stakes, Higher Pressure
- "Measure of Success" Part 3: Making It Work
- One Class at a Time: Meet October Winner Linda Awbrey
- One Class at a Time: Meet November Winner Janet Wisby