Ceremony For 12th Anniversary of 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
At today's ceremony at ground zero, loved ones of the victims will gather to commemorate that anniversary of the attacks with the reading of names and moments of silence.
The names of the nearly 3,000 people who died in the attacks, will be recited by relatives.
This is expected to be the last anniversary before the September 11th Museum opens, this spring, at ground zero.
- Students Organize 9/11 Tribute Ceremony
- Lake City Holds 9/11 Ceremony
- Police: Boston Suspects Planned to Attack New York
- Florida National Guard's 100th Deployment Ceremony Since September 11
- Judge Asked to Move Along 9/11 Case at Guantanamo
- 9/11 Anniversary Being Marked with Somber Tributes
- New 911 texting feature in Levy County
- Local September 11th Commemorative Events
- Remembering September 11th
- Accused Would-Be-Terrorist Pleads Not Guilty in Tampa