Aaron Hernandez's Cousin Held Without Bond in Connection to Murder Case
There's more fallout surrounding former Gator football player Aaron Hernandez.
Several people close to him have been arrested.
Monday, Hernandez's cousin was ordered held without bail in connection with the former New England Patriot's murder case.
Tanya Singleton pleaded not guilty to a new charge of conspiracy.
The 37-year-old was already jailed on criminal contempt charges last month after refusing to testify before a grand jury.
The grand jury hearing was evidence in the Hernandez case.
Hernandez is accused of killing his friend Odin Lloyd in June.
- Authorities Searched Aaron Hernandez's Secret Apartment
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation
- Aaron Hernandez Murder Case
- Aaron Hernandez's All American Brick Removed from UF
- JetBlue Pilot is Held Without Bond
- Prosecutors Want JetBlue Captain Held Without Bond
- Aaron Hernandez Makes Court Appearance
- Police Enter Aaron Hernandez's Home
- Aaron Hernandez's Lawyer Speaks
- Police Search Lake Near Hernandez's Home