Taco Bell to Accept Smartphone Orders
Published February 17th, 2014
How fast can fast food get?
Taco Bell is hoping to make it even faster when it rolls out its nationwide mobile ordering later this year.
The restaurant is developing an app that will allow customers to order and pay for their food using a cell phone.
According to reports, Mcdonald's and Chick-Fil-A are reportedly testing a mobile app too.
The sandwich chain Jersey Mike's unveiled a mobile app in November.
- Lake City man threatens Taco Bell employees
- Smartphones Expected to be Targeted by Criminals
- Man Threatens to Blow Up Liberty Bell
- New emergency order for new drug
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Taking a Bite Out of His Wallet: Walker Ordered to Pay $301 For Stolen Taco
- How to Shoot the Fireworks with Your Smartphone
- Your Wallet Now on Your Smartphone?
- More than 50 animals hoarded in Gilchrist County home
- Bell Teen Recovered From Bike Crash