Overturned Texas Execution Back on
Published April 3rd, 2014
The United States Supreme Court is considering whether to stop this evening's scheduled execution of a Texas Serial Killer.
A Federal Judge on Wednesday Stayed the execution of Tommy Lynn Sells after ordering the state to reveal more information about the supplier of its lethal injection drug.
But the judge's ruling was quickly reversed on appeal.
Sells was convicted of killing a 13-year-old girl in 1999, but claims he's committed dozens of slayings nationwide.
- Texas Carries Out Landmark Execution
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Mom Runs Over Child (Texas)
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- Missing Woman's Remains Found in Texas
- High Court Sends Back Texas Race-based Plan
- Al Qaeda Backed Magazine Encouraging Boston-Like Bombings
- A Texas Baby Kidnapped His Mother Murdered
- Texas Authorities Searching for Escaped Prisoner