Secret Service Agents Reassigned After Incidents
The Secret Service has reassigned agents from its special operations division after two embarrassing incidents earlier this year that likely involved alcohol.
Three agents were sent home from the Netherlands last month after one was found intoxicated in a hotel a day before President Obama arrived to meet with foreign officials.
Two agents were involved in a vehicle crash in South Florida earlier this year during a presidential trip.
The Secret Service has changed its rules on when agents are allowed to drink.
- Secret Service Agents Investigated
- Secret Service involved in prostitution scandal
- Secret Service Employees Out
- Secret Service Scandal Grows
- Secret Service Changes Policy
- US-Secret Service
- 3 More Employees Lose Jobs in Secret Service Scandal
- White House Security Breach, Secret Service in Review
- The U.S. Postal Service Wants in on the Alcohol Delivery Business
- U.S. Postal Service Facing Financial Crisis