Secret Service Agents Reassigned After Incidents
The Secret Service has reassigned agents from its special operations division after two embarrassing incidents earlier this year that likely involved alcohol.
Three agents were sent home from the Netherlands last month after one was found intoxicated in a hotel a day before President Obama arrived to meet with foreign officials.
Two agents were involved in a vehicle crash in South Florida earlier this year during a presidential trip.
The Secret Service has changed its rules on when agents are allowed to drink.
- Secret Service involved in prostitution scandal
- Secret Service Agents Investigated
- 3 More Employees Lose Jobs in Secret Service Scandal
- US Secretly Built Cuban Twitter to Stir Unrest
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Funeral Set For Sturgeon Incident Victim
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Fans Receive Upgrade After Good Deed
- Suspects Arrested After Enslaving A Mother And Daughter
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning