TS Andrea Causes Boats to Flip
The high winds from tropical storm Andrea created rough waters across the state.
One man's boat was pushed over and it took him forty minutes to swim to safety.
In Fort Myers, two men were on a sailboat when it flipped over.
One of the men was separated from the boat, but both managed to make it to shore unharmed.
- Mom Chases Down Burglar...in Flip Flops!
- Woman Killed in Boat Crash
- Boat Catches Fire
- Florida Teen Graffiti Artist's Death Caused By Taser: Family Wants Justice
- Tornado Causes Damage
- Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
- Gainesville man burned in boat fire
- 12/16/13 Fitzness Minute: FlipFlop Abs
- Coin Flipped in Super Bowl from Florida Company
- Arizona Anti-Gay Bill Causes Protests