Anti-Death Penalty Supporters Remember Executed Man
Opponents of the death penalty met at the state capitol yesterday to remember William Van Poyck.
Poyck was the latest person to die by lethal injection, making him the third person to be executed this year.
The Citizens Against Death Penalty met to remember him, something they do every time after someone is executed.
The next execution in Florida is scheduled on June 24th.
- Death Penalty Opponents Gather To Protest Latest Execution
- Correll executed, SCOTUS reviews Florida's death penalty
- Grandmother Could Face Death Penalty
- Man Convicted Of Killing Two Relatives Executed
- Chavez's execution date set
- Florida AG Apologizes for Rescheduling Execution
- Justice John Paul Stevens Views on Death Penalty
- Florida House Panel Votes To Keep Death Penalty
- State attorney to seek death penalty in 2002 murder case
- Muhammad Executed After Spending Nearly Four Decades On Death Row