Anti-Death Penalty Supporters Remember Executed Man
Opponents of the death penalty met at the state capitol yesterday to remember William Van Poyck.
Poyck was the latest person to die by lethal injection, making him the third person to be executed this year.
The Citizens Against Death Penalty met to remember him, something they do every time after someone is executed.
The next execution in Florida is scheduled on June 24th.
- Death Penalty Opponents Gather To Protest Latest Execution
- Grandmother Could Face Death Penalty
- Justice John Paul Stevens Views on Death Penalty
- Florida AG Apologizes for Rescheduling Execution
- Chavez's execution date set
- Florida House Panel Votes To Keep Death Penalty
- Muhammad Executed After Spending Nearly Four Decades On Death Row
- Columbia County Man Sentenced to Death
- Death Warrant Issued for Askari Abdullah Muhammad
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death