Lakeland Police Department Facing Allegations of Sexual Misconduct
LAKELAND- High-ranking officers in the Lakeland Police Department are facing allegations of sexual misconduct.
Polk County attorneys say they spent two and a half months interviewing several people in connection with the scandal.
A report revealed a sex scandal among employees has spanned several years.
Attorneys say one woman finally had enough and came forward.
The state attorney's findings uncovered sexually suggestive behavior that sometimes wasn't consensual.
Three police employees are on leave with pay including a captain.
- Ex Carroll Aide Alleges Misconduct
- Former Teacher Faces More Counts Of Sexual Assault
- Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
- Fire chief resigns after allegations of sexual harassment
- Lakeland Police officer arrested on 3 charges
- Scandal at Lakeland Police Department
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Sexual Misconduct arrest in High Springs
- Police searching for 3 in Game Stop burglary
- Leesburg Deacon Arrested For Sexual Abuse