Jacksonville Dog Learns to Surf
JACKSONVILLE--A golden retriever in Jacksonville is turning heads with its surf boarding skills.
Scout the dog is surfing up a reputation one wave at a time.
The pooch started floating on a raft in the family's pool. Now a year later, she rides the waves like a pro, jumping off the board and running head first into the next big session.
Scout's family says dog surfing is a great way to close out the summer.
- Woman Attacked by Shark in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville International Airport Open Again After Being Shut Down for Removal of Destructive Device
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- 3 Tourists Drown in Rough Surf Across Panhandle
- Teen Dies After Getting Caught in Rough Surf
- Dog Saved From Rush Hour Traffic
- Dog Attacks Swan
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Greater Gainesville Dog Fanciers Association
- California Dog Adopts Baby Lamb