Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed
MIAMI, FL - A man was shocked to discover an unwanted guest while cleaning out his shed.
Fire Rescue was called to the home, where it took five men to lift the 100 pound Burmese Python.
Skeletal remains of other animals were also found, believed to have been eaten by the snake.
Officials believe, due to the animal's calm demeanor around people, that it may be someone's pet.
Owning a Burmese Python is prohibited by Florida law, and if an owner comes forward, they will be fined.
- Man's Life Saved by his Pet Cat
- North Florida Man in Jail After Riding His Horse While Drunk
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- Man Flies Ku Klux Klan and Confederate Flag Outside His Home
- Man Who Killed Longest Python Gets its Snakeskin
- New Traps for Burmese Pythons
- Largest Python Ever Found in Everglades
- Senator Nelson Joins Hunt for Pythons
- 100 Year Old Woman Becomes American Citizen
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe