Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed
MIAMI, FL - A man was shocked to discover an unwanted guest while cleaning out his shed.
Fire Rescue was called to the home, where it took five men to lift the 100 pound Burmese Python.
Skeletal remains of other animals were also found, believed to have been eaten by the snake.
Officials believe, due to the animal's calm demeanor around people, that it may be someone's pet.
Owning a Burmese Python is prohibited by Florida law, and if an owner comes forward, they will be fined.
- Man Found Dead Behind His Farmhouse
- Man Flies Ku Klux Klan and Confederate Flag Outside His Home
- Fire Kills Man and His Two Sons Near Tallahassee
- North Florida Man in Jail After Riding His Horse While Drunk
- Man's Life Saved by his Pet Cat
- Man Who Killed Longest Python Gets its Snakeskin
- New Traps for Burmese Pythons
- Senator Nelson Joins Hunt for Pythons
- Largest Python Ever Found in Everglades
- 100 Year Old Woman Becomes American Citizen