Coast Guard Crew Rescues Men Stranded at Sea for Eight Days
DELRAY BEACH--Two men lost at sea for eight days, though not reported missing, were rescued by the Coast Guard over the weekend.
The crew was on a training exercising exercise just off of Delray Beach when they spotted the men hanging onto their capsized boat and jumped into action.
The two men were suffering from dehydration, but were taken to a local hospital and are expected to be okay.
The Coast Guard crew says they just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
- Coast Guard to Help Release Baby Sea Turtles
- Coast Guard Rescues Farmer at Sea
- Coast Guard Testing Shoreline Protection Strategies
- 4 Men Rescued After Being Lost At Sea For 6 Days
- When does the Coast Guard call off a search effort?
- Crews investigating two house fires in Suwanee County
- Coast Guard Searches for Nine Fishermen Off The Coast of Haiti
- Man With Eight Aliases Has Been Arrested
- 7/27/12 Pet of the Day: Sea Sea
- Coast Guard searches for missing Florida family in Gulf