Florida AG Apologizes for Rescheduling Execution
Tallahassee- Attorney General Pam Bondi is apologizing for rescheduling Marshall Lee Gore's execution so she could attend an election campaign fundraiser.
The execution has been delayed 20 days and is now scheduled for October 1st.
Bondi says she made a mistake and will not reschedule an execution for campaign fundraisers again.
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Convicted Murderer Marshall Lee Gore Executed
- Florida Justices Refuse to Stay Gore's Execution
- Bondi Battling with Legislature Over Settlement
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi Files Suit Against BP Over 2010 Spill
- After Four Delays, Gore's Execution Scheduled For Tuesday
- Gore Back On Schedule For Execution
- Spike Lee Apologizes for Retweeting Wrong Address
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family
- Marshals Find Fugitive