Florida AG Apologizes for Rescheduling Execution
Tallahassee- Attorney General Pam Bondi is apologizing for rescheduling Marshall Lee Gore's execution so she could attend an election campaign fundraiser.
The execution has been delayed 20 days and is now scheduled for October 1st.
Bondi says she made a mistake and will not reschedule an execution for campaign fundraisers again.
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi Files Suit Against BP Over 2010 Spill
- Convicted Murderer Marshall Lee Gore Executed
- Florida Justices Refuse to Stay Gore's Execution
- Spike Lee Apologizes for Retweeting Wrong Address
- Gore Back On Schedule For Execution
- After Four Delays, Gore's Execution Scheduled For Tuesday
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family
- Marshals Find Fugitive
- Attorney General Pam Bondi in Ocala