Zimmerman Caught Speeding Again
George Zimmerman seems to have trouble sticking to the speed limit. On Tuesday, the former neighborhood watch volunteer was pulled over for speeding again
An officer in Lake Mary clocked him going 60mph in a 45mph zone. A bearded Zimmerman apologized when told how fast he was going, before handing over his license.
Zimmerman was recently pulled over in texas for speeding. Unlike that stop, Lake Mary police say this time he didn't have a weapon in the car. He was handed a 256 dollar ticket.
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- High Speed Chase Ends With Dramatic Crash
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Marion County Scammers Caught
- Caught In The Act
- Crash Caught On Camera
- Courtroom Chaos Caught on Tape
- Brutal Bus Beating Caught on Tape
- Jacksonville International Airport Open Again After Being Shut Down for Removal of Destructive Device