Zimmerman Caught Speeding Again
George Zimmerman seems to have trouble sticking to the speed limit. On Tuesday, the former neighborhood watch volunteer was pulled over for speeding again
An officer in Lake Mary clocked him going 60mph in a 45mph zone. A bearded Zimmerman apologized when told how fast he was going, before handing over his license.
Zimmerman was recently pulled over in texas for speeding. Unlike that stop, Lake Mary police say this time he didn't have a weapon in the car. He was handed a 256 dollar ticket.
- Union County man caught after high speed chase
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- High Speed Chase Ends With Dramatic Crash
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
- Marion County Scammers Caught
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Escaped Inmate Caught
- Peeping Tom Caught on Home Surveillance Camera
- Courtroom Chaos Caught on Tape