Funeral Held For Bobby Bowden's Grandson
Funeral services were held Monday for the grandson of former Florida State football coach Bobby Bowden.
23 year old Taylor Jeffrey Bowden, known as TJ, was one of two people killed last week when the car he was in plunged into a creek. TJ was a huge Florida State football fan.
Friends say he even included FSU in a picture of his own gravestone he drew in 6th grade.
"He had a florida state symbol on it." said Vanessa Avila, a friend of TJ. "He just wanted to be remembered like that."
The driver of the car was also killed. A third person survived. Investigators believe alcohol and speed were factors; they are awaiting toxicology reports.
TJ Bowden was the son of Jeff Bowden, a former Florida State assistant coach under his father.
- Marshals Find Fugitive
- Officer's Funeral in Melbourne
- Bowden's Future as FSU Head Coach Still in Question
- Funeral Services For FHP Trooper Chelsea Richard Being Held Thursday
- Aaron Hernandez's Cousin Held Without Bond in Connection to Murder Case
- Levy County Sheriff provides update on the effects of Hermine
- "Basketball Cop" unveils new court
- Odin Lloyd's Funeral Held in Massachusetts
- Court: Florida Man Can't Be Held As Sex Offender
- DCF Releases Past History with Sarah Spirit and Her Children, Funerals Held Today