George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Not Pressing Charges
George Zimmerman's girlfriend has decided not to press charges against him after a heated fight last month.
The incident left Zimmerman behind bars, charged with aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief.
According to newly released documents, she doesn't want to press charges.
Scheibe claims he never threatened her with a gun, despite what the initial police report says.
She also wants to lift the no-contact order so they can be together.
- Zimmerman's Attorney Wants Jury Pool Sequestered
- Zimmerman's Attorneys Asking State to Cover Legal Expenses
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- George Zimmerman's Wife Says He is 'Selfish'
- Zimmerman's Lawyers Withdraw from Shooting Case
- Zimmerman's Website Disabled
- Evidence Mixed for Zimmerman's Self-defense Claim
- Video Shows Zimmerman's Account of Deadly Fight
- Explanations Key at Zimmerman's 2nd Bond Hearing
- Zimmerman's Medical Records Released by Attorney