Eighth Grader Faces Child Pornography Charges
Published February 20th, 2014
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla- A Pasco County eighth grader faces felony child pornography charges after deputies say he posted a nude picture of a 13-year-old girl on Facebook.
Deputies said the 14-year-old boy had been exchanging pictures on an app but became angry when the girl stopped sending explicit photos.
The girl, meanwhile told investigators she never expected to see those photos made public.
The suspect's mother, who said this was a case of two kids arguing and said that it shouldn't have made escalated into adult felony charges.
She also said the girl is partly to blame for sending the nude photos in the first place.
Deputies say this is why you must monitor your children's online activities, to insure they aren't putting themselves in a compromising position.
- American Airlines Pilot Faces Child Porn Charges
- Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography
- Attorney faces Child Porn Charges
- Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
- Daughter And Father Save Three Teens From Burning Car
- Boy Faces Charges after Joyride
- DCF Spokesperson Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
- Marion County Man Arrested on Multiple Charges of Child Pornography
- Summerfield Business Owner Charged with Child Pornography