Florida Lawmakers Propose Daylight-Saving Time Year-Round
Now that we have all sprung forward for daylight saving time some lawmakers want to keep the sun out an hour longer all year.
Rep. Mark Danish's "Sunshine Protection Act" would have Florida running on daylight-saving time year-round.
Danish says the extra hour would be a big boost for the economy.
He also says he admits that it will probably take a while to get people to come around to the idea.
- Florida Senator Attempts to Eliminate Daylight Savings Time Change
- Florida Lawmaker Proposes Drug Tests for Politicians
- Florida Lawmakers Push For Election Reform Bills
- Daylight Savings Time
- Man Attempts Kidnapping in Broad Daylight
- 11 Year Old Boy From Wisconsin Saves His Money and Donates it to Police Department
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Governor proposes more funds for springs restoration
- Florida Lawmakers Make Moves to Restrict Use of Drones
- Florida Lawmakers Giving Redistricting Another Try