Jeb Bush To Announce If He Will Run For President
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush says he intends to announce whether he will run for president "later this year."
Bush was the keynote speaker at Friday's Broward Workshop forum in Davie, where he was introduced as the "future president of the United States."
Amid rampant speculation as to whether the former two-term Republican governor would throw his hat in the ring for president, Bush played it coy when he was asked if he would get his mother's vote should he decide to run.
Bush touched on a number of topics, including trade agreements, energy, the need for immigration reform and education.
- Jeb Bush Says He'd Consider Vice Presidency
- Early Voting For Run-Off Election
- Gov. Scott Announces I-95 Widening
- Governor Announces 4.7% Drop In Crime Rate For 2013
- A Florida University President suing the Federal Government
- UF President Bernie Machen Will Not Step Down
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Last Candidates Forum Before Election
- Florida Lawmakers Push For Election Reform Bills
- Gov. Scott Willing to Consider Election Changes