Passenger in Palatka Plane Crash Dies
PALATKA-- The passenger in a small plane that crashed in Palatka Friday morning has died.
Florida Highway Patrol says 71-year-old Malcom Clevenstine died late Friday night.
Clevenstine was in the plane with the pilot, 73-year-old Richard Carrara of Palm coast when it crashed.
Troopers say the plane was inbound from St. Augustine and appears to have a failed a landing at Kay Larkin Airport before crashing into an embankment near a Lowe's Home Improvement store.
The Cessna LC-41 single engine aircraft landed on a pile of wooden pallets.
Carrara suffered injuries but is expected to recover.
- Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies
- Pilot in Suwannee County plane crash identified
- 4 dead after plane crash in Williston
- Small Plane Crashes in Tampa
- Deadly Plane Crash
- Plane Crash Kills Two
- Small Plane Crash in Palatka
- Small plane makes crash landing in Palatka
- Small Plane Crash
- Plane Crash-Fishing Host