Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
MIAMI- Coming out of South Florida this morning, police say more than forty vehicles were burglarized early Thursday morning at a Little Havana parking garage.
One resident said both of his cars had the windows smashed and a camera stolen.
A hammer found on the ground in the garage may have been used to smash the windows.
Police are now reviewing surveillance video hoping to find anything.
- More Than 60 Dogs Saved from Fighting Ring
- More than 150 mailboxes vandalized in Columbia County
- More Than Two Decades Later, Superbowl Ring Returned To Rightful Owner
- Burglar arrested on more than two-dozen charges
- More than 50 animals hoarded in Gilchrist County home
- Jewish Headstones-Vandalism
- Pope Visits Havana Cuba
- More Travelers By Car Than by Plane, This Memorial Day Weekend
- More Than 30 Cars Damaged At Dealership
- Ocala Boys & Girls Club Trashed, Police Search for Vandal