44 Arrested In Major Prostitution Sting
Lake County Sheriff's Deputies logged into online chat rooms pretending to be prostitutes.
"Operation Holler Back," as it is called, resulted in 44 arrests, with a few of them caught on tape.
The meeting place was a motel room in the county, where the arrests were made.
One suspect, 28 year old Gregory Foster of Orlando, was charged with human trafficking.
He is accused of kidnapping a 14 year old girl and bringing her to the motel.
- 92 People Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests
- Online Child Sex Sting Nets 26 Arrests
- 114 people arrested in sex sting
- Four Netted in Prostitution Sting
- 132 Men Arrested In Child Predator Sting
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Five Arrested in Ocala in yet another Prostitution Sting
- Prostitution Stings Around Gainesville
- 19 Arrested in Cross-County Sexual Offender Sting Called "Operation Wrangler"