Hillsborough Sheriff Donates Rehabilitated Horses To A Youth Ranch
The five horses that were seized during an animal cruelty investigation in Wimauma, now have a new home.
The Hillsborough County sheriff's office nursed the malnourished horses back to health and donated them to a sheriff's youth ranch in Live Oak.
They will be cared for there-- and will become part of the ranch's equestrian program.
One of the horses gave birth to a colt, which was also donated to the ranch.
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Rehabilitate Two Starved Horses
- State Attorney Supporting Franklin County Sheriff's Office In Stand Your Ground Case
- Sheriff's Results from Horse Ranch Explosion
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- A Teen Shoots A Volusia County Sheriff's Deputy
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- Sheriff's Office Recruits Outside Help For Investigation
- Sheriff's Office, DEA Hold Drug Take Back Day
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers