Hillsborough Sheriff Donates Rehabilitated Horses To A Youth Ranch
The five horses that were seized during an animal cruelty investigation in Wimauma, now have a new home.
The Hillsborough County sheriff's office nursed the malnourished horses back to health and donated them to a sheriff's youth ranch in Live Oak.
They will be cared for there-- and will become part of the ranch's equestrian program.
One of the horses gave birth to a colt, which was also donated to the ranch.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Rehabilitate Two Starved Horses
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Two Separate Gator Attacks in Osceola and Hillsborough County
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Man Robs Bank Wearing Santa Claus Disguise
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- State Attorney Supporting Franklin County Sheriff's Office In Stand Your Ground Case